[Dev] Transparency

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 20 21:00:31 GMT 2015

Hi guys,

Sorry I'm about a week late on this... I'm proving to be increasingly
terrible at time management and juggling my commitments.  I suck.

Anyway,

I support the proposal up to this point in the thread

At Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:07:53 -0300,
Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
> hellekin <hellekin at gnu.org> writes:
> > This last step is what needs to be accountable but opaque.  The details
> > of the communication between the delegate and CEATA are irrelevant to
> > the process that is public otherwise.  It's important to have a record
> > of it, but the role of a delegate is exactly to avoid having many voices
> > raised during a conversation.
>
> that's why the propposed list was closed to posts.

I support the publicly-read-only list, but believe that ultimately
that detail should be up to the delegate.  Obviosly, fauno currently
supports the list.