[Dev] Parabola artwork

Luke T. Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 27 04:13:51 GMT 2013

> Well, I have the new Parabola GNU/Linux-libre logo's here
> https://my.owndrive.com/public.php?service=files&t=74479bcf5ee371224999b5df2c866f87
> . I wan't to change the old logo for the new one, but some CSS have
> to be changed in order to fit our new logo (minimal) height of
> 100px, here is an screenshot http://ompldr.org/vaTgwNw If changes
> are ok for you I could commit them.

I know.
 1. I was just trying to collect all of the contributed artwork.
 2. I'm attempting to roll out the upgrade to parabolaweb software and
    logo at the same time. If it doesn't happen tomorrow though, I'll
    go ahead and update the logo without the software.
 3. What about using this in the banner?
    I used yours, but scaled up the text relative to the graphic, so
    that the text would be legible, but the whole thing wouldn't be
    huge.
     https://parabolagnulinux.org/img/archlogo.png
     https://parabolagnulinux.org/img/archlogo.svg
    And this for the favicon: