[Dev] Parabola artwork

Jorge Araya Navarro jorgean at lavabit.com
Thu Apr 25 20:00:32 GMT 2013

El jue, 25-04-2013 a las 14:31 -0400, Luke T.Shumaker escribió:

> Last November you published some artwork for Parabola GNU/Linux on the
> dev mailing list[0].
>
> However, you did not provide any licensing information for it; we need
> it to be under a free license in order to use it. We would prefer
> CC BY-SA 3.0 unported, but any free license will do.
>
> [0] https://lists.parabolagnulinux.org/pipermail/dev/2012-November/000991.html
>
> Happy hacking,
> ~ Luke Shumaker

> Find Top Quality Sites For safeway jobs
> http://click.lavabit.com/wodwgtxe4kcbsfzakx6nrxuwn187tf1kgzm7bet9qc6dsh6f8wib/

Well, I have the new Parabola GNU/Linux-libre logo's here
https://my.owndrive.com/public.php?service=files&t=74479bcf5ee371224999b5df2c866f87 . I wan't to change the old logo for the new one, but some CSS have to be changed in order to fit our new logo (minimal) height of 100px, here is an screenshot http://ompldr.org/vaTgwNw If changes are ok for you I could commit them.