[Dev] Suggestions for the Parabola's Project

Daniel Clark dclark at pobox.com
Mon Jan 16 18:50:06 GMT 2012

2012/1/16 Jorge Araya Navarro <jorgean at lavabit.com>

> **
>
>  - have an ARM port, make it an optimal distro for a freedom-respecting
>   device
>
> I'm going to take care of that part in few months!!!
>
> But in general, this problem is just bullshit, this make me sick and sad
> :-/.

Not that this shouldn't be done, but out of general interest are their any
100% freedom respecting ARM devices at the moment? Last I looked into this
(which was two years ago), they all required binary blobs for their 3D
graphics, and the 3rd party company that controlled that seemed unlikely to
release either specs or code under a copyleft license.