[Dev] a project manager for parabola?

Joshua Ismael Haase Hernandez hahj87 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:33:24 GMT 2012

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 16:23:58 -0300, Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar> wrote:
> a few days ago i installed chili[0] for our local hacklab project
> management. i was thinking it would be useful for parabola, not only as
> an issue tracker[1] but also as whole project manager for the community,
> if we organize "workflows" on a democratic fashion.

> and it has email notifications (which are really important for me), git
> integration, etc.

I like the idea of using a project manager for workflows,  mail
notifications, and git integration. I also think it would be useful to
classify bugs where they belong.

So +1 from me.

Still, we need to make a script for migration from roundup, as mtjm
said.

When are we meeting to get this up and running?