[Dev] Update of web site code (parabolaweb)
lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 04:04:05 GMT 2011
At Sun, 4 Dec 2011 23:13:49 -0300,
Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
> El 29/11/11 05:17, Johannes Krampf dijo:
> > Hello everyone,
> > these days I finally managed to merge changes from archweb to
> > parabolaweb and I published the results at
> > https://www.johkra.net/gitweb/ .
> > I would like to help bringing this work forward and hopefully result
> > in resolving issue 210 . How could I provide further help?
> I've updated parabolaweb on the server! Also I pulled changes on my local copy
> and while merging I found a missing "Arch" string. You can pull from
You have to pull from 'git://kiwwwi.com.ar/parabolaweb/' or it
won't work. The trailing slash is important :P
> I had to fix the admin_media symlink to the one in the django
I've just updated the parabolaweb.install to take care of the
symlink. I've also changed the symlink in git.
> I also
> submitted a bug report about css, you should have received email.
I've just fixes to the CSS, and a few other fixes to git.
> Thanks you both!
> Nicolás Reynolds,
> xmpp:fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
> OTR: C0CB1F0F 01DB5E18 2D634C2A A4626858 E7C7C3A2
> "Freedom [...] is messy" ~ Eben Moglen
More information about the Dev