[Dev] Update of web site code (parabolaweb)

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
Mon Dec 5 02:13:49 GMT 2011

El 29/11/11 05:17, Johannes Krampf dijo:
> Hello everyone,
>
> these days I finally managed to merge changes from archweb to
> parabolaweb and I published the results at
> https://www.johkra.net/gitweb/ .
>
> I would like to help bringing this work forward and hopefully result
> in resolving issue 210 [1]. How could I provide further help?

I've updated parabolaweb on the server! Also I pulled changes on my local copy
and while merging I found a missing "Arch" string. You can pull from
git://kiwwwi.com.ar/parabolaweb

I had to fix the admin_media symlink to the one in the django package. I also
submitted a bug report about css, you should have received email.

Thanks you both!

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,
xmpp:fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
omb:http://identi.ca/fauno

OTR: C0CB1F0F 01DB5E18 2D634C2A A4626858 E7C7C3A2

http://parabolagnulinux.org
http://endefensadelsl.org

"Freedom [...] is messy" ~ Eben Moglen