[Assist] [intel-media-driver] Contains non-free kernels

Felix Yan felixonmars at archlinux.org
Fri Oct 14 08:59:23 GMT 2022

According to https://github.com/intel/media-driver#build-options,
ENABLE_NONFREE_KERNELS is enabled by default, and the Arch PKGBUILD
didn't tweak it. This makes the resulting package contain non-free
shaders (kernels).

Parabola should probably rebuild the package with this option turned off.

(I'm not posting to the bug tracker because I could not pass this check
even with the URL removed and macro names replaced with generic words:
"Sorry, that post has too many non-dictionary words. Consider putting
long command-line outputs and URLs into a file and attaching it with the
'Browse' button below.")

--
Regards,
Felix Yan