[Assist] VSCode - Package Request

0d0acre at esiliati.org 0d0acre at esiliati.org
Sat Feb 8 00:59:21 GMT 2020

Hi to all of you guys!

I know that probably you receive a lot of package requests so i'm sorry
for add another one to the list!
I would like to that myself but i don't know some things...

How does your-freedom block other packages? I search and found little
documentation about that.

I was trying to install vscodium-bin (from AUR) your-freedom doesn't
allow me to install vscodium-bin, but this binaries are free
(https://github.com/VSCodium/vscodium#install-on-arch-linux)! I'm
probably missing something, but if someone could explain me how
your-freedom does its thing i could help!

Thank you a lot for all of your work, Parabola is amazing!
0d0acre