[Assist] Recent spam attack.

Freemor freemor at freemor.ca
Fri Jul 12 01:11:48 GMT 2019

Parabola suffered a spam attack on 2019/07/11. It was caught quickly and is
being dealt with.

Some spam messages were sent here to the assist mailing list with spoofed from
headers.

The Address of both bill-auger and myself were spoofed.

To be clear I will always be signing my posts here or emails with other from
here. If you see a posting claiming to be from me  (and probably same goes for
bill-auger) that is not signed. Then it is safe to assume it has been spoofed.

Hopefully there will be no further spam, at least not for a while.

Regards,
Freemor

--
Want to send me an encrypted reply?