[Assist] Gnome CRASHED after downgrade

Jonathan Lapointe lapointe.jonathan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 20:33:06 GMT 2018

Recently, I have installed Gnome on my parabola. It work well but I did
a pacman -Syu and It give this:

:: Synchronizing package databases...
 nonprism is up to date
 kernels is up to date
 libre is up to date
 core is up to date
 extra is up to date
 community is up to date
 pcr-testing is up to date
 pcr is up to date
 libre-multilib is up to date
 multilib is up to date
:: Starting full system upgrade...
warning: evolution-data-server: local (3.30.1-1) is newer than nonprism
(3.28.5-2.nonprism1)
warning: gnome-online-accounts: local (3.30.0-1) is newer than nonprism
(3.28.0-1.nonprism1)
warning: gnome-settings-daemon: local (3.30.1.2-1) is newer than
nonprism (3.26.2-1.nonprism1)
warning: grilo-plugins: local (0.3.8-1) is newer than nonprism
(0.3.5-1.nonprism1)
warning: webkit2gtk: local (2.22.2-1) is newer than nonprism
(2.22.1-1.nonprism1)
 there is nothing to do

Previously I did downgrade those package but then I was unable to boot
again util I Upgrade the same package at what there was before.  Why
this thing happen.  Downgrading make my system unable to boot again and
I would like to be able to be nag about this warning in the futur.