[Assist] No protocol specified Cant connect to display: :0

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Sun Oct 21 03:59:36 GMT 2018

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 19:43:00 +0000 edgar at openmail.cc wrote:
> I would definitely send you the output of the command (isn't that a
> little risky?) in the interest of improving Parabola. I do not really
> want to create yet another account somewhere else (pastebin). Do you
> think that there is an alternative way to that?

all that command is doing is to list which packages you have installed
- it is not dangerous

you do not need any pastebin for this - you can simply attach the output
of the command to this email

or you can attach it to a bug report on the parabola website

or you can paste it to the web using netcat:

  $ pacman -Q | awk '{print $1}' | nc termbin.com 9999

or if you have the 'parabola-laf' package installed, there is a helper
that does the same

  $ pacman -Q | awk '{print $1}' | ppaste