[Assist] No protocol specified Cant connect to display: :0

edgar at openmail.cc edgar at openmail.cc
Fri Oct 19 19:43:00 GMT 2018

On 2018-10-19 16:42, Megver83 wrote:
> Have you installed the 'xorg' group?
>
> Please send us a list of your installed packages in a pastebin (you can
> use `pacman -Q | awk '{print $1}'`)

Thanks for the reply! I worked around it by disabling dhcpcd
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/2039.

I would definitely send you the output of the command (isn't that a
little risky?) in the interest of improving Parabola. I do not really
want to create yet another account somewhere else (pastebin). Do you
think that there is an alternative way to that?

Thank you again :)