[Assist] Problems during the installation of Parabola Linux

Rick ri_ck at gmx.ch
Wed Sep 27 19:01:01 BST 2017

Hello to everybody,

I am am a supporter of free software. I would like to install Parabola
GNU Linux on my Laptop.

I have download the Parabola main ISO-File (X86_64) and began the
installation according to the defined procedure.

Unfortunately, after entering the command "*pacstrap /mnt base
base-devel*" and downloading lots of packages the procedure breaks off.

The reason was: *"signature from Anatol Pomorov is unknown trust,
invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)"*

Could anybody help me?

That would be so kind!

Regards

Rick