[Assist] [Dev] [News] GNU and Bola comic book titled "IoT" is available in British English language!

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Sun Sep 11 18:08:11 BST 2016

On 09/11/2016 01:52 PM, IngeGNUe wrote:
> I think I'm gonna remove Dev from my CC list since I'm requesting
> assistance.
>
> On 09/11/2016 12:38 AM, André Silva wrote:
>> Did you clone it typing -> git clone
>> ssh://git@git.parabola.nu/~git/multimedia/p4pm.git ?
>
> I actually get permission denied when I do that, so maybe I need to be
> added to a list of trusted contributors. Here's the message:
>
> $ git clone ssh://git@git.parabola.nu/~git/multimedia/p4pm.git
> Cloning into 'p4pm'...
> The authenticity of host 'git.parabola.nu (93.95.226.249)' can't be
> established.
> ECDSA key fingerprint is
> (key)
> Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? y
> Please type 'yes' or 'no': yes
> Warning: Permanently added 'git.parabola.nu,93.95.226.249' (ECDSA) to
> the list of known hosts.
> Permission denied (publickey).
>
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.

So, you don't have access to our server, then i suggest give us your
public ssh and gpg to sign your key, you need 3 signatures for it, i
will sign your key and let crazytoon and coadde or another Parabola
hacker to sign too.

Otherwise, could you send me your profile since i need it to give you
access to the server?

I'm sending you my profile [0] to you make a similar one.

[0]:https://git.parabola.nu/hackers.git/plain/users/1007.yml