[Assist] [Dev] [News] GNU and Bola comic book titled "IoT" is available in British English language!

IngeGNUe ingegnue at riseup.net
Sun Sep 11 17:52:50 BST 2016

I think I'm gonna remove Dev from my CC list since I'm requesting
assistance.

On 09/11/2016 12:38 AM, André Silva wrote:
> Did you clone it typing -> git clone
> ssh://git@git.parabola.nu/~git/multimedia/p4pm.git ?

I actually get permission denied when I do that, so maybe I need to be
added to a list of trusted contributors. Here's the message:

$ git clone ssh://git@git.parabola.nu/~git/multimedia/p4pm.git
Cloning into 'p4pm'...
The authenticity of host 'git.parabola.nu (93.95.226.249)' can't be
established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is
(key)
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? y
Please type 'yes' or 'no': yes
Warning: Permanently added 'git.parabola.nu,93.95.226.249' (ECDSA) to
the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.