[Assist] iceweasel 49.0 ssl issues

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Mon Oct 3 14:22:08 BST 2016

On 10/03/2016 08:42 AM, Benoît wrote:
> Hi André,
> So do you think it is not a bug then but an enforcment on the privacy
> mechanisms on the non prism version which makes most of the website failed?

Yes, we did iceweasel nonprism version strengthen to protect the end
user from security and privacy threats. (those modifications were
suggested by Gaming4JC [0] who is one of our hackers)

> I saw on your link the user pref to change it on the nonprism version,
> should we test it or is it useless to use the non prism with the user
> pref changed as it would get the same results as the no non prism version?

You can edit your preferences in about:config or a user.js file in
~/.mozilla from nonprism version or any version without problems.

[0]:https://www.parabola.nu/people/hackers/#Gaming4JC