[Assist] geogebra license is GNU GPL

Quiliro Ordóñez Baca quiliro at riseup.net
Sat Jan 2 12:37:45 GMT 2016

Thank you very much: Isaac, Rudolf, André and Dika Setya for the
information.

I can understand the we could replace:

GeoGebra installers, web services and language files add-ons

Then we can have a free Geogebra for Parabola.
What can I contribute with to include a free version of Geogebra? I
speak fluently Spanish and English, I get by in Italian, French and
Portuguese. But I do not know how to package. I can learn. But I think
that the most eficient would be to use our best talents.

--
Quiliro Ordóñez 09876 31031 "La gente simplemente 'confía en mí'.
*¡Giles!*" -dice Mark Zuckerberg (Presidente de Facebook) Piensa dos