[Assist] Install problem.

Moritz Klammler moritz at klammler.eu
Fri Apr 25 09:07:31 GMT 2014

It has been a while since I have installed it myself but back then, I
had to run

    # pacman -Sy parabola-keyring
    # pacman -Sy parabola-keyring

(yes, twice!) right after booting into the live system and then again
pass the package to pacstrap

    # pacstrap /mnt base [...] parabola-keyring

I have figured this out mostly by trial and error and cannot provide a
good explanation why it works.

--
Public Key:   http://openpgp.klammler.eu
Fingerprint:  80C1 EC79 B554 3D84 0A35 A728 7057 B288 CE61 2235