[Assist] pacman -Syu error: filesystem: /bin /sbin /usr/sbin exist

Michał Masłowski mtjm at mtjm.eu
Wed Jun 5 17:39:01 GMT 2013

> Yes, I want to follow these instruciton, but I have written here yet -
> I do not know, what is official and what is non-official repository.
> But I suppose: libre, core, extra & multilib are official; pcr &
> community are non-official.

All repos on repo.parabolagnulinux.org are official, pcr and community
too.  non-official repos are these that you have added to
/etc/pacman.conf that don't use the Parabola mirrorlist.

Assuming there are none, "pacman -Syu --ignore filesystem,bash" should
not fail, then "pacman -S bash" should work and "pacman -Su" should
work.  Otherwise run the find command from that news page without
the >/dev/null redirection, it will show what packages need an update.