[Assist] pacman -Syu error: filesystem: /bin /sbin /usr/sbin exist

Rudolf Dovičín rudolf.dovicin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 17:21:52 GMT 2013

2013/6/5 Ramana Kumar <ramana at member.fsf.org>:
> Seriously, you should at least look at the detailed instructions offered by
> Archlinux for this!
> https://www.archlinux.org/news/binaries-move-to-usrbin-requiring-update-intervention/

Yes, I want to follow these instruciton, but I have written here yet -
I do not know, what is official and what is non-official repository.
But I suppose: libre, core, extra & multilib are official; pcr &
community are non-official.

# pacman -Qqo /bin /sbin /usr/sbin | pacman -Qm -
returns nothing

# paclist pcr
returns nothing

# paclist community | awk ' { print $1 } ' | pacman -Ql - | grep '
/s\?bin/\| /usr/sbin/'
returns nothing

# find /bin /sbin /usr/sbin -exec pacman -Qo -- {} + >/dev/null
returns nothing
--
Rudolf Dovičín
Partizánska 1506/92-34