[Mipsel] systemd-tools

mForestier mforestier at free.fr
Sun Jun 3 14:59:22 GMT 2012

Hi! ;-)

Thanks to have ported systemd-tools to mips64el architecture!
I'm not ready yet to migrate sysvinit to systemd and I'm not sure to do it.

2 warnings anyway:

1- arch-systcl in the /usr/lib/initscripts contain 1 typo error: no space
between -p option and "$path" (line 26). I'm remember this typo error was it
yet and suppose that come from archlinux and not parabola ;-)

2- X search libudev.so.0 and no exist anymore, so I link to libudev.so.1

Just my 2 cents!

Thanks again!

--
FSFE FellowShip #2243         [ ]    | mforestier.free.fr       ,= ,-_-. =.
mforestier(@)fsfe.org      [ ][ ][ ] | mforestier(@)free.fr    ((_/)o o(\_))