[Dev] [PKGBUILD] GNUBoot Utils

Wael Karram wael at waelk.tech
Fri Oct 13 08:24:05 GMT 2023

Hello,
Seeing as Libreboot is no longer considered fit for building packages from under
the FSDG, I have packaged gnuboot-utils as a replacement.
Note though that this package might be changed soon as upstream stabilizes,
though from my understanding the utils are stable anyway as they haven't been
changed much if at all compared to older libreboot versions (when it was still
FSDG compliant).

--
Kind Regards,
Wael Karram.