[Dev] parabola-install-wizard, german translation file updated patch

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Mon May 29 20:47:33 GMT 2023

thanks, i have applied the changes - i dont quite understand the confusion
raised in this comment - that translation string is an error message - it is
shown if the machine has no usable (writable) target disks - the running live
medium is assumed to be running from a read-only medium, such as a CD - does
that clarify the confusion?