[Dev] marble-qt: does it really need a libre version?

dllud dllud at riseup.net
Wed Feb 15 12:22:37 GMT 2023

Hi,

I just noticed that marble-qt got into [libre]. When I handled marble a
couple years ago only marble-common depended on qt5-webengine. There was
no need to provide libre versions for marble-qt, marble and marble-maps.

Looking at Arch's PKGBUILD[1] the situation seems to be the same.

I guess the fewer the packages that Parabola rebuils and distributes the
better. Some resources could be spared here I guess.

Regards,
David

[1]
https://github.com/archlinux/svntogit-packages/blob/packages/marble/trunk/PKGBUILD