[Dev] [PKGBUILD][UPDATED] Quassel

Wael Karram wael at waelk.tech
Fri Sep 2 14:16:59 GMT 2022

Hello,
I recently reported all the Quassel IRC package group as being outdated.
Apparently by January of last year a new version was released and the
Parabola version is lagging behind Arch's.

I tried to compile and test it, but it was excruciatingly slow on my
machine (ThinkPad T400, not a build machine).
I've removed all the patches except the search one, which I refactored
to work with the changed files (relevant part moved from .h to .cpp
upstream).
(The other patches were removed as they are integrated into the
upstream source by now).

--
Kind Regards,
Wael Karram.