[Dev] [abslibre] PR #53: OpenRC Init Script Repackaging

Morris Zuss morris at vlen.org
Thu May 19 22:04:10 GMT 2022

19 May 2022 22:14:41 Megver83 <megver83 at hyperbola.info>:

> You forgot to add pkgrel+=.nonsystemd1 to all PKGBUILDs

I'll add that in tomorrow then. I had forgotten to do so.

> Anyways, don't bother on drastically copy-pasting lot of PKGBUILDs from Artix, I'll be adding them as I build them.

I've tested and changed them all as I go along. There's only two that don't start but that's because the user needs to create config files (dovecot, git, from what I remember)
If there's a particular reason not to use the Artix PKGBUILDs then I'll pass on doing the rest if you wish.