[Dev] PKGBUILD gajim-plugin-omemo 2.8.15

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Wed Jul 27 16:48:06 GMT 2022

On Wed, 27 Jul 2022 13:37:09 +0300
Wael Karram <wael at waelk.tech> wrote:

> Hello,
Hi,

> I've updated it and tested it on my system using libremakepkg.
> Upstream slightly changed the path for the release files, but other
> than that and the updated checksum not much changed.
Thanks a lot.

The PKGBUILD looks fine. I've only done very minor changes:
- I've just changed rm -rf in rm -f as it's safer
- Since the pkgrev is bumped, it's usually a good practice to reset the
  pkgrel to 1.

When I'll be back home (I'm currently offline), I'll push your patch,
build and push the package as soon as I can.

Denis.