[Dev] PKGBUILD updated for gmid

Wael Karram wael at waelk.tech
Sun Jul 24 04:55:51 GMT 2022

On Mon, 18 Jul 2022 09:37:34 +0300
Wael Karram <wael at waelk.tech> wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Jul 2022 08:41:01 +0300
> Wael Karram <wael at waelk.tech> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I've tried to update the PKGBUILD for the new version of gmid.
> > I haven't managed to test it though as I can't seem to be able to get
> > libretools and libremakepkg to work under systemd.
> >

> I managed to get the PKGBUILD to work.
> I haven't properly tested it with libremakepkg though as the chroot broke and
> I can't seem to fix it without an update (but installing it from nonsystemd
> will cause system breakage for me in this case).

Hello,
I've fixed the checksums for the extra files.
For some reason I copy-pasted the text thereof instead of just using wget
(truly stupid of me, I'm sorry).
Anyway, I've attached the PKGBUILD again, this time it should work without
issue.
I'll also note that I managed to get it to compile without mksource hackery, so
it should be easier to maintain going forward.

--
Kind Regards,
Wael Karram.