[Dev] [libreboot-util] PKGBUILD

Wael Karram wael at waelk.tech
Mon Jul 18 05:24:25 GMT 2022

Hello,

Seeing as the Libreboot project updated the source code and changed the build
process slightly between the 20211122 testing release and the newest stable
release (20220710), I've updated the PKGBUILD to point to the new URLs and
updated the associated checksums.

I've also added a new dependency from core (flex) to the package at build-time.
Everything else is unchanged.

Tested building and working on my x86_64 system, I assume it should also work
on other systems (at least i686).
I cannot guarantee it working on armv7h as for the meantime Libreboot removed
support for armv7h targets (should be added back at a later date), but it might
as well work just as it did last time.

--
Kind Regards,
Wael Karram.