[Dev] browserpass* shouldn't be blacklisted

Félicien felicien at gnu.org
Fri Dec 23 17:03:30 GMT 2022

On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 12:24:14PM -0500, bill-auger wrote:
> so '2164' indicates that this is documented/discussed on ticket #2164
> https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/2164

Oh, thank you for explaining.

> the one that i favor (iceweasel provides 'firefox') is nearly ready
> to be published - it would allow 'browserpass-firefox' to be
> re-instated as-is

Perfect then.

> > browserpass-firefox works well with Abrowser, it could be renamed.
>
> ok but parabola hase no 'abrowser' package' - though it would
> probably work with iceweasel and icecat also - that would require
> new packages to be created

Yes that's what I meant (I mixed up Trisquel and Parabola sorry), so
it works with Iceweasel.  Just need to modify the path, or

ln -s /usr/lib/{firefox,iceweasel}/browser/extensions/browserpass at maximbaz.com.xpi)

Maybe I will do the work if I take the time to read the docs.
Have a nice year-end
--
Félicien Pillot
2C7C ACC0 FBDB ADBA E7BC  50D9 043C D143 6C87 9372
felicien at gnu.org - felicien.pillot at riseup.net