[Dev] Criteria beyond FSDG compliance for Parabola and third party repositories?

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Fri Dec 23 09:05:16 GMT 2022

On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 17:08:52 -0500
bill-auger <bill-auger at peers.community> wrote:

> the difficulty is in how to determine which repos are FSDG
> compliant repositories, when none of them have that as a goal -
> the haskell repo strive to be OSI-compliant - that is perhaps
> close enough - but i expect a very short list in the end:
>
> * debian
> * guix
> * haskell
> * hyperbola
> * pureos
> * trisquel
>
> that could be the complete list already

That simplifies things a lot. Thanks a lot.

Personally I often end up having to use multiple FSDG compliant
distributions for a reason or another[1] while contributing to free
software projects, so I also want to enable other people to relatively
easily use all these distributions if they already use one FSDG
compliant distribution.