[Dev] Error while loading libffi.so.7

edgar at openmail.cc edgar at openmail.cc
Wed Oct 27 05:19:33 GMT 2021

I saw somewhere (forum? issues? dev-list?) that there is something going
on with pkit and libffi, I think
https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2021-October/008134.html . I
don't remember if there is already a bug report about this, but you
might want to look at https://labs.parabola.nu .

Good luck. Welcome to our beloved rolling distro :) .

I guess that you can rebuild the libraries that you need, but if they
are many, you might want to wait a couple of days to see if the
packagers solve the issue. Really, check labs.parabola.nu, and if there
is nothing, consider creating a bug report :) .