[Dev] some concerns from the community

dikasp dikasetyaprayogi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 01:35:54 GMT 2021

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 11:29 PM bill-auger <bill-auger at peers.community>
wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:03:59 +0700 dikasp wrote:
> > im added forum and bugtracker into my rss feeds, i can answer basic &
> > intermediate topic as i can
>
> if you plan to get all messages from the forum, and especially if
> you prefer email, you could subscribe for emails instead - it is
> simpler to use; because you can reply directly, without visiting
> the website

thanks for the tips. i think i stay with rss, checking along with my other
feeds as well.

> if you want to do that, in your "My Account", select "for any
> event on all my projects" under "Email notifications"

then i could setup so that you would get emails for everything,

assign you to the 'community' team, or whatever you prefer

im really honored but i think im not ready to be tainted to be official
member, i had long using parabola but im still considered myself newbies
because im mainly using my computer for regular fun use. my english and
manners still not perfect too, im afraid my act can accidentaly give
parabola bad impression. so i will continue helping from the background as
regular user.

also @bill-auger i had made new pr in your abslibre pagure io, if you have
some free time please give it some review :) thanks in advance.

one last thing (personally), im had ongoing test to become public servant
in my local country, wish me a good luck and if i become salaryman i will
be able to help parabola with donations :)