[Dev] some concerns from the community

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Mon Oct 18 16:29:29 GMT 2021

On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:03:59 +0700 dikasp wrote:
> im added forum and bugtracker into my rss feeds, i can answer basic &
> intermediate topic as i can

if you plan to get all messages from the forum, and especially if
you prefer email, you could subscribe for emails instead - it is
simpler to use; because you can reply directly, without visiting
the website

if you want to do that, in your "My Account", select "for any
event on all my projects" under "Email notifications" - then i
could setup so that you would get emails for everything, assign
you to the 'community' team, or whatever you prefer