[Dev] [abslibre] PR #26: remove missed nonfree icons in faenza and faience icon theme

dikasetya prayogi pagure at pagure.io
Fri Oct 8 10:31:11 GMT 2021

dikasp commented on the pull-request: `remove missed nonfree icons in faenza and faience icon theme` that you are following:
``

fixed, accidentaly repasted on top of that, sorry @Jorge

> $ git commit --amend libre/faience-icon-theme/PKGBUILD
> $ git push --force pagure pull-requests
> ```

im trying many method without success so i made revision PR #28 instead.
fatal: unable to access 'https://pagure.io/abslibre.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403

> by "broken", i meant: will any programs crash or look ugly if it tries to use a missing font?

no font or other system asset removed, im just mainly discard nonfree app icon in /usr/share/icons/iconsname/apps/ (the one who would show up in menu/app launcher if the app is installed) since we are FLOSS distro those icons would unlikely be used anyway thus become disk burden and also be a reference for nonfree things)

> are the removed glyphs normal fonts? ie: do you know the unicodes?
>
> do you know of any programs which may try to display one of the missing glyphs to the user?

im used my revised icons nothing goes wrong so far
https://postimg.cc/gallery/N2mh9D0
if there any themeing project im also like to help :)
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/abslibre/pull-request/26