[Dev] [abslibre] PR #12: libre/iceweasel: 88.0.1 update according to upstream

Grizzly User pagure at pagure.io
Fri May 7 11:28:40 GMT 2021

grizzlyuser commented on the pull-request: `libre/iceweasel: 88.0.1 update according to upstream` that you are following:
``
Updated to 88.0.1. I see there's 88.0 in the repos, but abslibre git repo still has 87.0.

Built for x86_64 and i686.

Didn't try to build for armv7h. It doesn't mean it won't build or work, I just didn't try because it takes lots of time to complete and I afraid my laptop won't be happy about it.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/abslibre/pull-request/12