[Dev] Orphan Libre package [iceweasel] marked out-of-date

grizzlyuser grizzlyuser at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 14 09:52:23 GMT 2021

Hello. I've pushed a commit to Pagure yesterday [1], but was not sure how to create a PR. I used to push fresh master branch to Pagure, then push my changes to feature branch (iceweasel), then open PR from iceweasel to master. But yesterday my attempt to push master got rejected. So if anybody knows about any changes to the process, please let me know.

Meanwhile, the update is in a single commit. I tested the build on x86_64. i686 failed due to wrong version of  rust, and then again with another error after installing rust from testing repo. Didn't keep the logs, sorry. Didn't test on armv7h, sorry.

[1] https://pagure.io/abslibre/c/a5faac16113e09bd5955fe8701e84f6bf13adbaa?branch=iceweasel