[Dev] which exotic computers does each parabola dev have?

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Thu Jan 7 07:14:49 GMT 2021

we have been discussing recently about making an effort to be
more precise about which hardware can be supported confidently -
x86 is pretty well-covered of course, but coverage for other
arches (ARM-32, ARM-64, RISC-V, POWER) is very sparse or
non-existent - we started compiling a list of which exotic
(non-x86) hardware that we each have, and which others are most
desirable, that at least one of us should have, now and/or
moving forward

please take a look at the current entries and add any that you
may have, or make corrections

https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/2866#note-3