[Dev] PKGBUILD for gmid

Wael Karram adminmail at firemail.cc
Sat Dec 4 07:50:27 GMT 2021

Hello,
After seeing that gmnisrv cannot be packaged for Parabola (since the
licensing status thereof isn't clear).
I have asked bill-auger for advice, and resolved to preparing a
PKGBUILD for gmid - as it is clearly licensed under ISC+BSD (with
proper copyright + license declaration headers in each file).
I've tested this PKGBUILD with libremakepkg, and the daemon works as
expected on my machine.

A slight modification from the upstream AUR package is clearing out all
the website files for the project (not relevant to the
package/software) and removing the contrib/ directory - as the code
there has no copyright or license statements.

I've attached the patchset to this email.