[Dev] [dev] TalkingParabola merged in main ISO and installation medium with installer

Parabola GNU/Linux-libre: Recent news updates: David P. dev at lists.parabola.nu
Thu Aug 12 05:43:05 GMT 2021

Last year [Arch integrated the features from the TalkingArch project into archiso](https://www.archlinux.org/news/accessible-installation-medium/) and some months ago [they added an installer into their installation medium](https://archlinux.org/news/installation-medium-with-installer/). As a result, and with some delay, TalkingParabola was deprecated and we added these features to our ISOs too. They are available in out [download page](https://www.parabola.nu/download/) as well.