[Dev] Registration request: new public Parabola Linux mirror (Hungary)

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Tue Sep 29 17:33:20 GMT 2020

Hi, sorry for the late answer. I saw your mail but didn't have the time
to respond, I'm preparing for my exams in November so I've had little
time for Parabola pitifully.

I'll ask bill-auger if he knows how to add mirrors, so me or he can do
it asap.

Thank you for the mirror, as always, all contributions are very
appreciated for Parabola.

El 29-09-20 a las 13:40, Quantum Mirror escribió:
> Dear Parabola Linux developers,
>

> I sent my registration request almost 1 month ago, but I haven't
> received a response yet and the mirror hasn't appeared in the parabola
> mirror list also https://www.parabola.nu/mirrors/
> https://www.parabola.nu/mirrors/status/ .
>
> The full registration request (as Tier1) can be read here:
>
> https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2020-September/007877.html
>

> Would you be so kind to consider the application?
>

> If You need more information or have any questions, please feel free to
> contact me on this mailing list or at root at quantum-mirror.hu.
>

> I'm very looking forward to your kind answer.
>
> Thank you for your help in advance!
>

> Best regards,
>
> Peter

~Megver83