[Dev] do we need the [kernels], [cross], and [unmaintained] repos anymore?

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Sun May 24 23:17:31 GMT 2020

On Sun, 24 May 2020 23:37:44 +0200 Denis wrote:
> So it would be a good idea to have a directory for that, but I
> don't have a good idea for a name that would cover both
> unmaintained and work in progress PKGBUILDs.

for anything that is experimental or temporary, you can put
under the personal repo named as your shell login, like:
~/gnutoo - i think the repo linter will ignore those repos, and
those can be considered as unsupported

but maybe those could also be eliminated in favor of one single
'unmaintained' repo - the packages web interface also indexes
them; and it is kinda messy - along this thinking i would also
like to modify that web interface to show only stable packages