[Dev] Beefcake downtime

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Mon May 18 00:52:46 GMT 2020

On Sun, 17 May 2020 15:20:30 -0400,
Megver83 wrote:
> El 17-05-20 a las 11:20, Luke Shumaker escribió:
> > On Wed, 13 May 2020 02:35:23 -0400,
> > bill-auger wrote:
> >>
> >> no need to apologize - beefcake has been an invaluable tool to
> >> parabola for years
> >
> > Is that literally true? :P Beefcake hasn't actually been around that
> > long, it doesn't seem like.
> >
> > Huh... November 2017.  I guess it has been years. :)
> >

> Time flies. How are you doing, Luke? I see you haven't had much activity
> since last year (at least in IRC and packaging).

I'm doing all right.  My involvement was waning (I was burning out a
bit), and I told myself it would get better once I moved to MA and
didn't have an upcoming cross-country move to worry about.
Empirically, that turned out to be the opposite of true :/ And now I'm
moving cross-country again, to CO (same job, just going remote... it's
not like we're going in to the office during this pandemic anyway).
That's where I ultimately want to live, so hopefully it's the last
cross-country move in my life.

So when it's done in 2 weeks, hopefully I'll finally pull my head out
of my butt and ramp my involvement back up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope you're doing well.  I'm happy that you guys have kept `pacman
-Syu` working without me :)