[Dev] Orphan Libre package [calibre] marked out-of-date

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Tue Jul 21 07:07:58 GMT 2020

Freemor -

this comment was entered on the web form for the out-of-date
flag; and relayed to the mailing list - which means that the
sender is not necessarily going to see the replies

only two weeks ago, calibre got flagged out-of-date with a
similar comment (it is broken, and the one in arch is newer) -
i responded directly to the email address - it was not broken
though; and i reset the flags

i just installed calibre again, and it is not broken now either

i will reply again directly - i can reuse the same reply - the
situation is exactly the same - maybe i should not reset the
flags this time though