[Dev] A10 OLinuxino Lime not booting

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Fri Jan 31 16:05:58 GMT 2020

El vie, 31-01-2020 a las 02:14 -0500, bill-auger escribió:
> i glossed over this message because of the title
>
> a few months back, olimex released a new post proudly
> proclaiming that parabola works well on it - this just shows how
> difficult these ARM devices are to support, especially if none
> of us actually have one
>
> ideally megver would have one of each, including a C201 - i
> think the olimex lime board is one that we should target
> specifically - maybe we should ask olimex if they would gift us
> one

Ideally, but the only thing we've for now are our testers. I remember
that a long time ago a user offered to donate an EOMA86, and after some
talk he said he was going to send it to me, but nothing happened :/

However, I see more hope in olimex since, as you said, they proudly
proclaim parabola as a working OS for their SBC. A good excuse to ask
for one is having it so we make sure Parabola remains working in such
device.

P.S: This last week I've got some money from Liberapay donations
through paypal which is almost the half of the price of the C201. If I
get enough from the donations I will inmediately buy a C201.