[Dev] Plans for nonprism [was neutered geoclue]

theova theova at bluewin.ch
Thu Feb 6 16:49:24 GMT 2020

Sounds like a plan.

I will try to sort the [nonprism] packages the next days.

Could someone give me more privileges on redmine, so that I can group
issues? My account is "theova" (https://labs.parabola.nu/users/4743).

I think having /usr/share/privacy-enhanced/*.txt may simplify the
activation of the privacy-enhanced repo. This could also force package
maintainers to document the modification of package - never a bad idea.