[Dev] Plans for nonprism [was neutered geoclue]

theova theova at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 3 20:14:53 GMT 2020

The point of having a privacy-as-default repository with less
maintenance workload is absolutely right for me.

What is the current status on this? Is there any help needed?
I could investigate, test or build packages.

Otherwise I can also look at today's [nonprism] packages and keep them
up-to-date.