[Dev] Which packages go in which repositories?

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Thu Apr 16 02:24:51 GMT 2020

In my case, whenever I build a package which does not correspond to
[libre], I put it in [pcr]. Now, you may ask, what goes in [libre]? In
my case, besides the obvious stuff (libre replacements) I also upload
dependencies of [libre] packages (e.g. linux-libre-firmware
cross-compilers), and you can also see Parabola's developers tools and
related stuff.

I've also faced that issue, build Arch packages for ARM which aren't in
ALARM, and in that case I put them in [pcr], because they're not a
[libre] replacement and aren't needed by any [libre] pkgs, at least for ARM.