[Dev] [REQUEST] adding wine to nonsystemd-multilib

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Fri Apr 3 17:55:02 GMT 2020

some [nonsystemd-multilib] pkgs depends on lib32-eudev, which is in
[pcr-multilib], but I'll move it to [nonsystemd-multilib] soon

Remember to have [nonsystemd] above all other repos and [nonsystemd-
multilib] above all multilib repos in pacman.conf, so that pacman
prioritizes their pkgs

If you have it correctly set up, when running pacman -Sy the repos
should be ordered like this:

:: Synchronizing package databases...
 nonsystemd is up to date
 nonprism is up to date